Sunday, May 02, 2010


Remember the promise we made? That we'll work everything thing out together. These few months, have been really hectic for us. Especially with school and everything else. Honestly, there were so many times that I doubted myself, you and us. But it's the little obstacles we face, the various questions that go through our minds, the many mistakes we make, the time we spend together and the conversations we had that just make me come to realise that I love you more and more each day. It's the little things that have happened that have made me realise how important you are to me. Thinking about it, I do feel confident to say that I'll love you ... forever. It seems like a very short time to be able to determine that, but everyday I daydream about us, forever. Pretty corny, but true :)

No comments: