Monday, September 15, 2008


For a moment there I forgot.
Forgot who I was and where I was going.
For a moment I broke down, than I held it all in...
Refusing to grieve beyond this point.
Just still in a state of shock, loss, and torment.
Crying now, it feels like I've forgotten where I stood.
Where the path leads, where the circle begins again.
I'm going to try to see a part of me.
Just me and no one else.
I'm going to try to let this go, but I think a part of me never will.
Can you believe this?
I don't want to be alone anymore.
Just a bruise, a major bump in the road.
So, for a moment there I think I forgot.
Forgot to breath,
forgot to cry
forgot to bleed
forgot to die.
Confusion always plays a part.
Toying with our emotions.
Stringing them from the outside and leaving them for......
I think I forgot...
For now I don't want to remember.
Remember the way this all felt...
Forgive me for now..for I can't see past this.

No comments: