Thursday, April 17, 2008

Total sian today. Tried cooking my dish : Chicken Apple Saute for F&N. I choose it for my examination dish. Now i guess i gotta change it. Cause it really sucks. Yahh its like very plain looking and it tastes weird. Haha anyone got any ideas? Cause i dont know what to cook. Sheesher.

Anyway its Speech Day tmrw. Im released from school at 10.20am! Wheee! Haha but got english summary test tmrw. Hated test! Sighh and now i have like pimples all over my face! ARGHH! Hahaha must take care mann. After i look like the moon sooo many holes.

And tmrw is like friday. So fast. Sighh got so many questions i want to ask mummy but i dare not. I dont want us to argue again then in the end she quarrel with daddy. HOW?! Its like important questions. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.