Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RAWR i just had a hair cut
and now
people are calling me boy boy
cause my hair is damn short now
haii
why like that?
and so many people think
that im only Pri 5 or 6
when im actually Sec 3
even my Pri 6 photo
looks older
what is the world coming to?

anyway yesterday
went to KKH
the doctor said that the next time
he will cut down my medicine
hip hip hooray!
but now i have to change
my bedsheets once a week
and clean the floor daily
wa lao
soooo stress lo
but i guess i cannot complain!
cause its all for my own good
hopefully it will work!

Philippians 2:14-15
14Do everything without complaining or arguing, 15so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

No comments: