Friday, June 29, 2007

IM THE QUEEN OF STRESS
stress me and i will BLOW

RAWR im like so stressed
and surprisingly its not school
haii
to who it may concern :
im also very sorry it has to end like this
im really sorry that i didnt know
that _____________________
i only knew it when someone told me
if i had knew earlier
things may not become like this
if i had hurt you im sorry
forgive me?
we still can be extremely good friends!
i would really want to be still friends with you
im really sorry
for the pain you are experiencing
im really sorry
forgive me? ='(

im going to give church another try
so lukelim and marionlee
i promise that i will turn up for church on sunday
maybe luke was right
that i may not feel that god is there
but he is there alright
and i just need to know that he is there for me
under any circumstances
he is with me even
when im having problems
or im feeling hurt

lord i thank you
for being there for me
when im very stressed
when im in trouble
when i feel like everythings gone
lord i thank you for always
being by my side
THANNK YOU!

1 Chronicles 16:34
34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;his love endures forever.




No comments: