Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WOOLALA! my dad pierced his ear! haha omg he was like asking is it pain? and i told him no la noit pain one. haha the whole night he was nagging on how painful it was. and now he acts like he is 10 years younger haha. talk about being EGOISTIC. haha

sapphire jie after hearing wat is happening to you and aunty florence im a little scared whether you will choose to come back to singapore or will you stay in canada. i have got many questions for you. like:
1) will you copme back to singapore after you finish studies?
2) will you come back and visit me?
3) will you forget me?

i really dont want you to leave us totally. i will really miss you. a few weeks ago you left for canada and i cried my heart out. as i kept imagining all the worst case senarios that in the end i will not get to see you anymore. jie you are part of my life and i know that you promise me that you will not forget me but i just cant help but worry. jie i really really miss you now. cant wait for you to come back! love you!

No comments: