Tuesday, July 04, 2006

argh! im sick! sheesh anyway hope i can dont go school tomorrow! haha anyway today school did not even do anything cause ms tan and ms aida never come. anyway i was sleeping the whole day cause im like dying whole body is sick sick sick.


i made a bet with charis on sunday. charis remember the bet? haha if you win i will treat you, hanmae and josh to a meal EACH. but if i win you will have to treat me and only me to a meal! dont tell anyone about the bet! haha shssssh. haha.


omg i just have this empty feeling inside me when im not with my yf friends. haha anyway just wana say to charis, josh and hanmae dont be afraid over * you know what i mean*. cause since we have come so far just chiong ahead!! anyway cya guys saturday 3 plus at macs!


shucks the doctor at kk hospital gave me so much medicine and told me if i dont take it regularly i will have to take the medicine for life double shucks. she said i have "full house" haha means i have a problem with my eyes, nose, skin, lungs and even blood shucks again. omg im soo sick! haha all my friends will have to take care of me! haha well i HOPE they will do that!


~i just cant live without my friends!~

No comments: